The girls and I were able to go to the AFA football game today. I love the games, there is so much that goes on. Cyan loved it too but Olivia was too hot. Cyan was asking me to explain the rules of football. I guess she didn't trust my answers because she wanted to know if Grandma Kitty knows and she said she would just ask her.

I think the guy in the above pic trying to get out of the way is hilarous.


Olivia took this picture.

Olivia spent most of the day too hot but fell asleep during the 4th quarter. This is her starting to fall asleep in the middle of the very loud game.
Thanks for the tickets Jen - it was great.
2 comments:
Fun...I wanted to go to this game...next time...let me know...
love you ~Joy
If anyone knows football, it is Grandma Kitty - or else Uncle Chase
Post a Comment