Ok, here we go...
The first pic
Now guess where is Olivia and what is she doing..............
Wait for it.......
Ready......
Were you right?
Yes that is my dear Olivia asleep on the steps to the garage. Here is the story. She was being particually sassy and refusing to eat any dinner. She was excused to cry in the garage (you can cry in the garage but not in the living room). She was told she could come in when she was done crying and ready to eat her dinner. Instead the little darling decided to sleep it off. She is there as I type still sleeping.
That child is going to be the end of me......
6 comments:
Everyone at my work had a good laugh about this. You have got to love a girl with that much spunk.
And to think there were 3 Johnson's that followed your St. James. Thank God Livy wasn't your first!
I dunno, her Uncle Mike would fall alseep anywhere he stopped moving. Could it be that your daughter is just very comfortable in any environment that doesn't include huggers and kissers?
Oh, now that's too funny! I didn't figure out where she was sleeping. I like the rule of not crying in the living room.....it's SO loud....if only we had a garage here!! My kids would live out there! :) Just think, you are a stronger person because of that sweet litte girl! :)
Oh not my little angle…I just cant believe this…just think, you will be crowned with many jewels in heaven after all…right? ! Joy
that is awesome. i've had my girls fall asleep in the time out chair more than once. you are a woman after mine own heart! no wonder we've been friends for so long :)
I expected you to say she had decided to run away from home - as some of my kids used to do.
Post a Comment