Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Extravaganza!! Part 2

In the afternoon James and I went to Cyan's school for the Halloween party. The had orange soda floats with black licorce straws. The kids made spider hats and James made himself one as well, too bad I didn't get a picture of him wearing it. We came home got ready and did a little early trick-or-treating at Grandma's and Aunt Joy's.
We came home and the party was on. James and the kids headed out. I think that James had those kids walk over a mile and a half. Plus, once Olivia got tired they dropped her off and went back out. It was so nice out no one wore a jacket, mittens, leggings, or snowboots. A little strange for Colorado.
I guess it was worth it. Here is thier haul. This candy will last forever.

I almost forgot like our dog before Roscoe got in on the action. Kids really like seeing him in his costume. He was very friendly and said hi to all the kids. One lady even came to the door and said so this is the dog in costume I heard about.

2 comments:

Little Ol' Liz said...

OK, I'm going to be the Bad Aunt and say the girls got their costumes backwards - personalities being what they are! LOL

Anonymous said...

Did you buy or make the weiner costume. I know where you got the inspiration.