We took the kids to Itz yesterday for being so good to me when I was sick. We ate and watch the Grinch. Then we went to spend our tokens. Cyan bowled a mini-bowling game and then rode the giant hangglider ride. Olivia spent her tokens trying to win a prize (which her Dad did get for her). We went for a little dessert and another movie. Cyan started to not feel good and proceeded to get sick. We left came home and Cyan plastered the bathroom and initated the trash can. Then she took a nap. A little later she ate a popsicle and proceeded to throw that up as well.
Not to be outdone or forgotten Olivia exclaimed that she was going to puke. Here is her reaction:
She spent the next 45 minutes like this. She wouldn't lower the trash can, sit on the couch, or look at anything but the bottom of the can. Mind you she had no other symptoms, nothing led to this point where we actually thought her throwing up was a possibility. Here are a couple more pics throughout the ordeal.
We even changed her into pj's but she continued to stare at the bottom of the trash.
1 comment:
That is hilarious. It is funny to me that when Alyssa is sick & I give her medicine Zhara also is "sick" and needs medicine. Funny how that goes. I love the pictures. Sorry to hear everyone is sick. I hate throw up...the whole house stinks, but I'm glad you are feeling better. Mom's don't really get sick days ;)
Post a Comment