Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anything you can do...

The other day I bought a new framed picture for the house. I guess I hung it while Cyan was not looking (James was at work). After a while she noticed the picture on the wall and said "Wow, Mom I guess it is true. Anything Dad can do you can do to". I said that is right and don't you forget it.

Now sing along with me "Anything you can do I can do better. I can do anything better than you"

3 comments:

Little Ol' Liz said...

Well, how's THAT for a vote of confidence!

Now Cyan, repeat after me, "Moss rhymes with Boss." And after a couple years, your Aunts Liz & Joy are going to teach you what that means in our family. Buwahahahaha!

The Goulds said...

I read this a few days ago but my email wasn't working so I couldn't comment but I've had that song stuck in my head for 2 days :) and I just want you to know that you always make me laugh!!

Anonymous said...

We play at the Sand Pit out on Powers... or guess it's called Porkey's now. We usually play on Thursday. It's awesome.