Friday, June 5, 2009

ER

We had our first ER visit in many many years. Cyan had a little Power Wheels accident with some neighbor kids. She bumped her head and had a bruise. Then she started throwing up. The pediatrician's office said she needed to go to the ER so off we went. When they put the bracelet on her she got very nervous that it meant she would have to stay there. But we had her checked out and she is fine just a little nervous.

4 comments:

Little Ol' Liz said...

Katie has a weird gotta-talk-to-Aunt-Hilary moment -- near that same time. We called and got no answer. Little did we know that the time we thought you were spending together meant being in the ER. TeLL Cy we hope she feels better. Aunt Liz hits mail boxes and trash cans (I'm sure you're heard?) and always feels better when someone mentions a Hershey bar -- hint hint.

Hilary said...

I doubt the Hershey bar would help since she kept puking everywhere. This morning some brownies did though.

The Goulds said...

That is so scary!! I get so nervous when they hit their heads. I'm glad that she is okay, too bad about going to the ER....I hate that place, the doctors know nothing & then you end up having to see your normal doctor anyway! Tell Cy I'm glad she's okay!

GG said...

Good thing you checked it out. So glad she is OK. Now she needs some extra TLC