So I guess nevermind on the Olivia drama thing. I picked her up early from school and had a brief conversation with the director that we are tired of it and would prefer if they firmly told her enough is enough. Then I sat outside the class and watched her play. She was sitting at the table with the kids drawing as nice as could be. When we got in the car she showed me her art. She drew two stick figures and said that was me and her plus she had a sheet of her writing her name. Mind you for over a year we have been working with the name thing. She just refused to cooperate when we would show her how to write her name. Plus when she would draw she usually throws a fit, says that she cannot do it and has Cyan do it for her.
This child might want to seriously look into being a princess like she wants. She sure fits the character.
I will scan in the picture and writing this weekend.
2 comments:
Good call on talking to the Director. Usually you have to give a pint of blood (or two) for them to see you really mean business. And I hate that.
Are you sure Olivia isn't related to Paris Hilton? Lindsay Lohan maybe? If that Princess gig doesn't work out there's always California!
That is just perfect...I'd like to live in her castle.
Post a Comment