Sunday, August 23, 2009

Steamboat Spring

I had to attend a conference in Steamboat Springs. James and the kids decided to meet me there just as I was finished for the day. The first night we explored the town, ate dinner and swam in their fabulous pool. We had a great hotel that had a giant tub that the kids swam in in the morning. I had a little meeting in the morning then we went back to the town. We did the alpine slides, bought T-shirts, played at the park and checked out the river. The river had tubes to rent to float down but we passed. I took 2 hours for the trip and I think the kids might have had enough after 30 min.
Here are the pics:




5 comments:

GG said...

What a great time you had. So glad you got to go there. Looks like the girls had a good time, tool

Morgan said...

What a bad place for a typo, GG called you a tool.

Hilary said...

Hilarious..... Funny thing is she probably doesn't even know that slang.

Gotta love GG -

Joy said...

funny...tool? LOL.
It looks like you had a blast! Love the pics...

The Goulds said...

We went there for a work trip when Lys was like 6 weeks old & did about the same things you did. We had such a great time. It's a beautiful place!