We went to see the giant pumpkin contest. The winner weighed in at over 1000lbs. No wonder countries hate America. Many people in the world don't have enough to eat and we grow pumpkins just to see how large we can get them, collect the seeds, then toss em. Actually that is how I feel about Halloween pumpkins in general but that didn't stop me from growing them.
Here are the pics:
3 comments:
Holy crow!!! That it is unreal but how fun for the girls. We saw one that weighed 70lbs & I thought it was HUGE :)
I'll take pun'kin chuckin' over genocide and all the other atrocities in the world. How cool to actually be next to something that large (that doesn't require feeding or college tuition).
That blue truck is the pumpkin I was telling you about. It grows at a house on Fountain, it is in their front yard right now. I know this because it is the same truck and I don't think there would be 2 old blue trucks with 1000 pound pumpkins in it.
Post a Comment