Friday, October 9, 2009

Toothless wonder

So just about 15 minutes ago Cyan, Olivia and Amelia were roughhousing. All of a sudden I hear Cyan scream and then Olivia starts shouting "She is bleeding". I race to find that Cyan's tooth popped right out. Cy's front tooth had been a little loose but nothing to make us think it was about to fall out.


This is what she looks like:

She was really freaked out and scared. Once we found the tooth and showed her that it was just ready to come out she calmed down.

4 comments:

Little Ol' Liz said...

Laughing my pants off!!!

Lemme guess, picture day is coming up????

Hilary said...

Well we are going to have a professional sitting for Christmas in 2 weeks.

GG said...

The picture is perfect. Now she can sing "All I want for Christmas is my new front tooth"

The Goulds said...

It's so cute!!! Kind of reminds me when Zhara lost her front tooth at 17 months....she's been toothless for a long time :)