Just so you know we didn't fall off the face of the planet. I had to work on my day off then got stuck in a snowstorm in Northglenn. It took me 2 hours to get from there to Castle Rock. YUCK.
Then there was Maia 's Birthday Party on Saturday where they bowled their little hearts out. The weather was yucky and we came home and watched Tinkerbelle and the Lost Treasure.
Sunday the weather was even yuckier and besides for a trip to Redbox to exchange movies we didn't even leave the house.
Looking forward to my 4 day weekend next week and then another one after that.
1 comment:
I still can not get used to the differences in weather. When you are stuck inside I am out enjoying the beauty & when I am stuck inside you are outside. I thought that Tinkerbell movie was cute. We are off to Utah for Thanksgiving...I'm hoping to see a little snow....LITTLE
Post a Comment