After all the excitment in LA we had a much quieter time in Wickenburg. We had a dinner at Anita's and toured the statues of the town one day. The next we went to a Spring Training game with GG and the Gould's. After the game we went to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner. It was great to see April and her family. She is a great friend.
.JPG)
The morning before we left James and I hiked to the top of Vulture Peak.
Then we headed home. It was a great trip and I am so thankful we got to do it. It was great to show our kids all that stuff and it was even better to be together. We will have memories for a long time to come...
2 comments:
What a greaty vacation. What are you going to do for an encore?
It was so great to see you...how did we not get a picture together??? I cherish our friendship more than you know!
Post a Comment