Someone told me I should write these things down. Perhaps not to emphasize how naughty our Olivia can be but to someday remember who she was...
Olivia came home today with a picture she drew and an order form. You can pay for the picture to be put on a wide variety of objects. She wants the dog bowl for her stuffed puppy to eat from. I explained that I would think about it and reminding she was currently asking for me to buy her a school shirt. What did my Olivia do... started sobbing "If puppy doesnt have that bowl he will starve. He has been starving for a long time". Then she got to visit her room for a while.
After staying the night with Amelia she was clearly exhausted even after she slept for most of the afternoon. She realized that she left her toothbrush at Amelias. She started to cry and said "I have done a very bad thing. I left my toothbrush at Amelia's". James tells her it isnt a big deal and no reason to cry and I gave her another toothbrush. After she brushed to stomped into James, started sobbing all over again and said "You are always mean to me. You said it wasn't a big deal and it is"
That is our Olivia.
2 comments:
Is it a comfort to think about all the Hollywood stars who thank their Mothers when they receive their Oscars?
Maybe you should be nicer! LOL
Oh, well, she probably was just tired chalk it up to that.
OR--she could save her money to buy her own picture for pupp's bowl
Post a Comment