On Day 8, James went to a shooting range with a friend so I took the girls for thier first pedicure. Cyan was very excited to go but she did not like the clipping or filing at all.
Here are the results.
Lunch at Rubio's Fish Taco (since we never had eaten there)
That evening GG took the girls to a ballet preforamce of The Jungle Book. The talked about it all the way home, I think the especially like the costumes.
There's a Rubio's in Denver off I-25 and Colorado. It's across from the building with copper colored windows, just down from the King Soopers if you need to get your fix ;)
1 comment:
There's a Rubio's in Denver off I-25 and Colorado. It's across from the building with copper colored windows, just down from the King Soopers if you need to get your fix ;)
Post a Comment