Our new Thanksgiving tradition would have to be running the Turkey Trot. The kids start with the one mile fun run and then the adults tackle the 5k.
Here is Olivia finishing with Alexis.
Cyan finishing.
The girls and I had Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma Kitty's. Here is a picture of the girls tackling Uncle Chase. Amelia and Olivia are on his feet and that Cyan hanging from his neck.
When we got back to the Springs the girls literally begged to go out shopping for Black Friday. Since the sales started at 8 I caved and off to Walmart we went. We were standing by the DVDs and once the sale started chaos ensued. Olivia almost instantly started crying saying that we shouldn't be there without James. We were in the car with our purchases bu 8:09. I don't think we will do that again.




No comments:
Post a Comment