Here is the newest member of our family. This is Jack. He came to us a little by accident but we took him just the same. He came from an older lady who had to move into assisted living. He was bounced around a little after that but is here now. He is a little more timid and shy than Roscoe. Roscoe keeps trying to play and be wild but Jack isn't just there yet. The kids are excited because now they each have their own dog. We do think we are at our wieney limit now though.
FYI - Jack is on the left and Roscoe on the right.
4 comments:
OM Gosh how cute are your weinnies! Roscoe in a red collar, naturally. I would have gone with black for Jack.
Jack Black!
Buwahahahahahaha!
I will remember that when he needs another collar. The blue was hanging around from the camping trip where we forgot to pack the original and had to purchase another set.
I'm glad you identified them. They look so similar. I know they will have a good time.
THAT'S SO AWESOME!!! How exciting!! I'm so happy for you! I'm curious which on belongs to which child? Congrats!!
Post a Comment