So today the kids and I had a busy day. We went to the Y, a craft fair (where our purchase was 2 cupcakes), got the kids haircuts, played a Chuck E Cheese, and stopped for a turkey at King Soopers.
The haircuts were for our family picture that is scheduled to this Wednesday. That is of course if I can refrain from dropping a can on Olivia's head (there was an unfortunate Wal-Mart accident and she has the bruise on her forehead to prove it). I got the girls some cute and on sale dresses from Children's Place that arrived my mail this week. Now James and I just have to find something to wear.
Then we burned through Chuck E Cheese tokens as fast as we could. Here are the pics from there:

Now we are just looking forward to Thanksgiving and James' mini-vacation for the holiday.
1 comment:
Super cute! You guys are busy!!
I hope Livy's head is okay!!
I look forward to seeing the pictures!!
Miss ya!
Post a Comment