Sunday, December 14, 2008

Forgotten Camera

This Saturday the girls and I hosted a cookie exchange. On Friday we made 6 dozen Mexican Wedding Cake Cookies. Then Saturday we helped Jayme with her cookies which were Sugar Molasses. Then the party began. There were 10 ladies participating so lot of different cookies. We also did a reindeer craft with the kids that I remember from my childhood. It was a good time and I enjoyed visiting with all the ladies.

After the exchange we went to Joy's holiday party. Joy is the BEST party hostess in the world, so when you are invited make sure you attend. The kids had lots of fun with the cousins and friends at the party. Olivia even found a new best friend in Joy's neighbor's child. Which was evident when we were leaving and Olivia screamed for 10 minutes because Brooklyn has princess pajamas and Olivia does not.

So through all this fun I forgot my camera. Once again you are left to imagine a ton of cookies and a joyous party. I was going to fake some pics today but I am a little under the weather and am not up to it.

4 comments:

Little Ol' Liz said...

Was Olivia's friend being naughty or nice about the Princess PJ's? She sure crashed and got cranky after you left.

I agree about the Cookie Exchange and Joy's Party. It's about all I'm going to look forward to next year:)

Anonymous said...

Sure hope you are feeling better. Save me some cookies, OK?

Anonymous said...

oh thank you for the comments...I loved to host you all!
Your sick...get better soon! This is so unlike you. You never get sick!

The Goulds said...

isn't funny how before bloggin we never brought camera's anywhere & now I'm like...oh I have to take a picture for the blog, although I forget the camera alot too or my batteries die...something
hope you feel better!