Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day started off with a lovely breakfast in bed.  The girls brought me a menu that they wrote with all kinds of options.  I then opened my gifts which we also very lovely.  Cyan made a book of poems in school and most were about her Mom.  They also gave me some flowers in pots that they decorated.  I also was the lucky recipeient of some garden gnomes.  In the afternoon we got a pizza and had a picnic at a hiking spot.  We went on a little hike then had frozen yogurt. 

It was a great day with the best kids on the planet.

Here are the pics:

I forgot to take a pic of our picnic but here are the leftovers.
 Our neighbors Jen and Dominic went with us.


 I asked her to smile pretty and this is what I got.
 I asked her to smile pretty and this is what I got.
 Our cute little family. (Olivia was hot and tired and would not smile for this one)

 Pretty view

No comments: