Monday, May 9, 2011

Olivia's 6th Birthday Party

Olivia had her 6th Birthday Party this weekend.  She choose to have it at our house (no matter what else I suggested).  She wanted a frog theme and I came through with that.  There was pin the tongue on the frog, hopping lily pads (like musical chairs), hidden frogs in the yard, and a frog pinata.  To top it off we had frog cupcakes.

Here are the pictures:

Pre-party
 Pin the Tongue

 Hopping lily pads which was kind of a disaster because of the wind.  Hilarious though
 Cupcakes and Nykia (from school)

2 comments:

GG said...

What a fun party. Wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

You're such an awesome mom!

I don't know any other kid who would have requested a "Frog" party. You've raised an original.

PS my word verification to post this comment is Saten... I mean I know it's not Satan but I do feel like I'm being punked. It's like that time I ordered something from Amazon and my word verification was White Power... true story, I took a picture.