Today Cyan said two funny things today. First we had to attend a funeral for a great uncle of mine. She didn't remember the word funeral since she has never been to one. She said what time does the "Dead Zone" start? Funny - even when it is not supposed to be.
Then on the drive to the funeral she said she had a very important question. She said "Mom, do people who use sign language still think in thier heads like we do?" When I told James that he said "No, Cyan they think with thier hands too"
Now I think those two things are funny, you may not.
2 comments:
I love how kids think....the dead zone made me laugh out loud
You have really been busy. Hope to see all the dances when you get here next month.
I will leave my clothes basket out for Rosco.
Post a Comment