The girls and I hosted a super bowl party with a couple ladies. It was a bunch of kids and a little madness. I forgot to take many pictures. In fact, I only took this one. Here are the girls getting ready for the 3-D commercial break.
That is awesome! David saw the 3d glasses at the store but didn't get any...oh well. The superbowl was a slight disappointment to have the Cardinals lose :(
I have to say - your little Girl's Night made quite an impression on Miss O. It's the bulk of what she talked about Monday, and she wants to have another one.
3 comments:
That is awesome! David saw the 3d glasses at the store but didn't get any...oh well. The superbowl was a slight disappointment to have the Cardinals lose :(
I have to say - your little Girl's Night made quite an impression on Miss O. It's the bulk of what she talked about Monday, and she wants to have another one.
I hope you didn't eat as much as we did. The food was better than the game. We thought the 3-D commercials ware a flop.
Post a Comment