Olivia has found love at the Y. His name is Nick and he is 4. She is always talking about getting married to him. Yesterday I told her that she was too young to think about that and she should just be his friend. I said that you have to be 30 to marry Nick.
She thought about that for a second. She thought I was pulling a fast one and lying to her. She pointed her finger at me and said "Wait, are you 30?" Lucky for me the answer is yes.
4 comments:
Miss O is always looking to see if you've pulled the wool over her eyes. Darned smart analytical thinker she is!
And about The Boy -- he gets 1/2 of Puppa if they don't work out. Community Property and all. That should fix her wagon.
LOL
She is a smart one.....which is not always a good thing :) but she is for sure good for a laugh....
Never try to put one over on Olivia. You won't catch her napping
That is too cute... I can't wait to see what she's like 10 years from now.
Post a Comment