The girls and I had an old Johnson tradition for dinner tonight. We made English Muffin Pizzas. The girls prepared thier own. They are pizza traditionalists so you don't need a topping selection just cheese. The preparation was pretty fun and the girls were pretty impressed. However when it came time to eat their creations it was another dinner battle. Cyan especially did not like them although that should suprise no one.
Here are the pics.
3 comments:
They look like a good idea to me.
Ooo, I'll do that one with our kids!!
Okay I did 5 days, and yes, I'm done now. It was really hard but I felt great after I did it. I recommend it.
My Vh1 guilty pleasure is Rock of Love. Those "ladies" make me feel really good about the decisions I've made in my live. I'm almost positive you get herpes just from being in the same room as Brett Michaels, but hey, every rose has it's thorn right?
Anyway, yes, they are probably going to have to quarentine the entire town of Colorado Springs and we'll be like the Andromeda Strain, oh or even worse 28 Days Later... fleshing eating zombies are in our future.
Post a Comment